Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dear Abby: ; Hyper-suspicious mother leaves teenager no privacy

DEAR ABBY: I'm a high school student in the top 2 percent of myclass. I'm heavily involved in extracurricular activities. I don'tgive my mom much to worry about, but she is always "concerned."

She spies on me from the other room while I'm online and hasrecruited my brother to help her. She has forced me to give her thepasswords to my e-mail and Myspace accounts and constantly asks mewhat I'm doing.

When I'm in my room alone, she repeatedly comes in to ask mewhat's going on and says I'm not supposed to close my bedroom door.If I do, she will open it without knocking. Abby, even the bathroomdoor isn't permitted to be locked. If it is, Mom breaks in with abobby pin, and …

No comments:

Post a Comment